Fertility and Conception
Sarah provides non-judgemental support to women and couples who are preparing to conceive and/or are struggling with fertility challenges. Yoga therapy is an excellent means of preparing the mind and body for conception as well as for coping with the emotional heartache that can arise when faced with obstacles. Specific poses can help to realign the physical body, while guided imagery and visualization exercises allow the mind to release long-held patterns and emotions to focus on the ideal outcome. Additionally, breath work and meditation can help to reduce stress, increase circulation and balance the endocrine system.
There are many suitable reasons for working with a yoga therapist when trying to conceive:
- Infertility challenges and the emotions associated with them.
- Overcoming past trauma or abuse.
- Conquering fears of pregnancy, childbirth, or parenting.
- Getting clear on your intentions for bringing in new life.
- Couples sessions to enhance your relationship with your partner.