As health changes, so does life. Being diagnosed with a chronic condition or illness can place limits on your current vitality, forcing changes you may not feel ready for or accepting of. You might experience anxiety, depression, and fear as you process the “why me’s” and worry about treatment outcomes and your future.
Yoga therapy can help you:
- Find new ways of relating to your body.
- Connect with intuition to make decisions that feel true for you.
- Practice ways of functioning in a different capacity.
- Create a more easeful mindset amidst challenges.
- Work through frustrations to find acceptance.
- Share in a safe space when communicating with family or loved ones may feel challenging.
- Redefine your purpose and find new ways of living life to the fullest.