Process of Dying
While medical care focuses solely on treatments and cures, a yoga therapist focuses on your psycho-emotional-physical-spiritual experience of dying. Yoga Therapy can offer a full-life integration to process what your life meant to you and acknowledge the role your body played in helping you live through the experiences you had.
With yoga therapy you can:
- Honor your unique significance and impact on the world.
- Grieve through the process of accepting your own mortality.
- Be acknowledged in the legacy you’re leaving behind.
- Process regrets.Take tangible steps towards wrapping up any final obligations.
- Celebrate contributions.
- Find and impart final wisdom to self and loved ones. Offer final gratitude to your body.
- Take tangible steps towards wrapping up any final obligations.
- Schedule couples sessions to address final conversations and bring closure.